Binary Options Scams Signals List – Binary Options Scam Signals and Scam Brokers Exposed!
To everyone who is a beginner at Binary Options, I have to tell you that’s it’s not a way to be a millionaire overnight. Can you make money with it? Yes, certainly, but it all depends upon your penchant for Binary Options. It’s more or less a make or break situation, where unless you’re prudent, you’re going to lose a lot of money and that’s why people are dissuaded from investing in binary options, especially when they don’t know what they’re getting into. The best part about Binary Options would certainly be its simplicity, unlike Forex trading which is complex and really hard to pull off. So if you are trading with binary options, you are provided with two options, Call and Put. You call something if you think it’s price will rise and you put it if you think the price will go down (there’s a little bit more to it, of course). So naturally, like every other investment, binary options are booby trapped with scams. This means that roughly 3/5 binary options signals are fake and are trying to loot your money, so today we will take a look at the blacklisted binary options signals and brokers. However, unlike before now, the investors enjoy a lot more security and it’s possible to retrieve their money from the conning signals and brokers.
Binary Signals You SHOULD Stay Away From
Binary Options Scams Brokers List
- Zoom Trader
- Amber Options
How to Identify a Binary Signals Scam
If you make it a point to keep away from the guidelines below, you’d be able to avoid majority of the scams in binary options trading.
- Missing SSL certificate: It’s the most obvious thing to look out for, no legit signals provider would run their website without an SSL cerificate which means their URL will read ‘https’ before their website name. An illicit signals service or broker with a low budget is likely to omit the SSL certificate and little do they know that it’s an obvious give away.
- Incomplete Details: Only an illicit signals would abstain from providing enough information to their investors because that’s something which will convince the customer to invest in the trade. So if you ever feel that you’re not given information on where you’re money is going, how their system works etc. be sure to ask them and if they can’t give you a convincing reply, you should stay as far away from it as possible.
- Fake Reviews: It’s the most common thing among fake traders, they will be displaying tons of reviews from “people” (including images) with the amount of money they made along with a testimonial praising the signals provider or broker. So how do we find out if it’s fake? Watch the video by paying close attention and you will see a poor video rendering job, which means that most of the stuff being shown will not be in sync with what they’re offering.
- Out Of The World Offers: If you come across a Binary Options Signals Service with too good to be true offers, it’s most likely that its fake. A genuine service will provide offers too but it would not be something like “$700 bonus after signup” 0r ”’$65K to $90K in a month’ because they have the obligation to perform what they’re offering while the scam signals would just offer it on their website.
- Accuracy of Win Rate: Lately, I came across a binary options signal and their software apparently provides 91% success rate and what’s even more funny is the fact that they’ve absolutely no data to back their claim. No genuine binary signals provider would promise such an absurd success rate because the signals or broker has little to no role in your success and it mostly depends upon your canny eye for making profit rather than the auto trader making all the money for you. So that’s certainly something to stay away from.
- The Website: It’s usual for scammers to open temporary websites, usually less than a year. No genuine signals who wishes to make their business big would invest in a domain for less than a year. So before you invest in any signals provider or broker, it would be a good idea to seek the help of Alexa.com which can tell you all about the website, including the age of their domain.
- No Regulatory Authority: Almost all of the genuine signal services and brokers are affiliated to one or the other regulatory body such as the CFTC, ASIC etc and if a binary service is not affiliated to one, then it’s surely something to be skeptical about.
- No Backing of Claims: If it’s a genuine signals software, they should be able to tell you exactly how they arrived at their win rate or their success etc, if some binary signals system is pulling stats out of thin air, then that certainly says something about them. It’s mostly the win rate, if a signal software claims a 90% win rate, then there’s SCAM written all over it.
- LIMITED TIME OFFERS: This is such a cliché when it comes to binary options trading, every scam signals software would provide this never ending “limited period” offer on their website. If you close the page and come back after a few weeks, you’d see that one or the other limited period offer will be on. It’s only to trick and loot your money, when you’re given a limited period offer, you’re naturally put in a tough spot, so you will have less time to evaluate the authenticity of the signals or what they’re offering. Please do not worry about the lost millions when you quit binary options signals software and brokers like this instead.
How to Avoid and Fight against SCAMS
So the best way to keep yourself away from scams like these is to make sure you thoroughly research about your binary signals provider and binary broker before investing your hard earned money in their business. It’s perfectly okay to ask questions and challenge them to prove their trade. At the end of the day, a genuine signals service or broker has nothing to hide and if your signals software’s name is on some scam list on some review website, then that means you should be extremely careful with your next step. Try to visit as many review sites as possible and make sure to look into their background, history and especially their REVIEWS because it matters a lot when you’re deciding on a binary signals system or binary broker. Although following all the tips given above would help you considerably in telling a signal is legit or not, sometimes it’s simply too hard and if you ever lose your money that way, you should be happy to know that all hope is not lost, just yet, there are ways to get your money back and you should be sure to report them so that they could be blacklisted to help future investors stay out of trouble.
Have you had a bitter experience with a binary signals software or broker? You can contact Quintup and we will showcase your story and which might help you to retrieve your money, and you don’t have to pay anything to us. Due to a lot of binary options related companies launching everyday we are unable to smell out of scams, please share your experience to put the scams in the trash. Use our contact us page, we will respond within 24 hours.