Here is our authentic Flat Specialist review. Who wouldn’t like the services of an expert tipster who has a proven record of not just beating the bookies, but earning a tidy income in the meantime? Flat Specialist by David Walton is a unique product that offers expert advice on how to lay tips the night before the big race. It’s completely comprehensive, and covers not just the practicalities of how to bet but also explains in detail the mathematical formulas used to devise this winning strategy.
Punters needn’t worry about understanding the sometimes bewildering track side talk that goes into the racing industry. Flat Specialist Review service is all about one thing – winning tips that will be delivered over the course of the season. Last year this service earned over £30k for those who followed the advice for the season – not bad for a couple of minutes a day placing bets! So you can ignore all the Flat Specialist scam rumors now.
- 1 Flat Specialist Review – David Walton’s Service A Scam?!
- 2 On The Ball Reliable Predictions
- 3 It’s All About Winning
- 4 A Proven System That Works!
- 5 Flat Specialist Is A Daily Betting System!
- 6 Pros & Cons Of Flat Specialist Service
- 7 Pros
- 8 Cons
- 9 Flat Specialist System – Main Advantages
- 10 About David Walton
- 11 So Does Flat Specialist Work?
- 12 Is Flat Specialist A Scam?
- 13 Conclusion – Flat Specialist does work. Its Recommended.
Flat Specialist Review – David Walton’s Service A Scam?!
Goodness knows there’s thousands of betting strategies out there for horse racing. Usually these follow the tried, tested and ultimately bad advice of picking winners based on sheer form. Fact of the matter is that to make serious money at the races, it’s all about looking for prospective not necessarily proven performers. Not only are the odds typically far better – after all everyone else bets on the favorite which massively adjusts the market prices. Flat Specialist guide is based upon the principle that on a simple flat race, every horse is going to have a chance of pulling off an upset to form. It happens every day. David Walton’s Flat Specialist Review service explains in length why this always the best form of racing to spin potentially massive returns.
Official Flat Specialist Sign Up Page – CLICK HERE
On The Ball Reliable Predictions
Flat racing is just as much about the conditions on the day as much as they are about the individual horses. The Flat Specialist system is designed to appreciate this, which is why subscribers receive their tips around 10pm (GMT) the night beforehand. This is an essential factor on why the system has a proven history of working so well. Many other racing tipsters are planned far in advance and quite a few try to exploit their clients in order to adjust the market prices. Walton is ahead of the game in this regard, understands the intricacies of betting markets and looks for value instead.
The vast majority of the tips provided by Flat Specialist Review by David Walton are UK based – and everyone knows that weather can change at an astonishingly fast rate there. Over a flat track this makes a vast difference to each horses prospects. David looks to back those who will make best use of the conditions to enhance their chances of a win or spot placing.
It’s All About Winning
Anyone who knows their racing will realize that each way betting is a system designed to mug less experienced punters out of their cash. The apparent ‘security’ provided by this format massively undermines the odds, so much so that the return is often negligible even on a top three finish. Following that strategy will always end up in the bookies raking in the dough – it’s simply how the market is designed to exploit gullible punters.
The good news is that David Walton’s Flat Specialist 2017 is only concerned with horses that will win the race. There’s no room for side bets or each way nonsense – it’s all about wins. After all, that’s where the big money is and at the typical odds suggested it’s very realistic to expect massive returns. The entire system is based upon maximum reward – backed by insider knowledge of how to exploit betting trends and generate the highest return.
A Proven System That Works!
Like the majority of people reading this Flat Specialist review, Walton was himself once a committed yet relatively unsuccessful flat track gambler. He followed all the established rules – which on paper appear the logical ones – just to find himself well out of pocket by the end of the season. We’ll talk more about the man behind the wheel a little later, but given the frustration he experienced he then set out to devise a strategic system that will ensure solid returns.
Over the course of the 2015-2016 season, he made well over £30k. Other early converts to his Flat Specialist system have made much more. It’s based upon the principle of a typical online bet of £50 per race on a specific horse to win. Throughout the seven month flat racing season he earned a minimum 20% profit – and usually it was closer to 80%. High rollers ready to invest greater sums will be sure to make even greater returns.
Flat Specialist Is A Daily Betting System!
Flat Track Specialist Review system is all about the long term. Sure there will be the occasional loss – that’s the nature of racing and David Walton is very upfront about this. The key is not to lose sight of the longer term objective – enjoy the returns as they flow in, but be very aware that it’s essential to keep a cool head and not go away making crazy side bets. In order to earn real returns, clients are expected to bet pretty much every day. And Flat Specialist service will teach you everything.
Does that sound like too much of a commitment? Not at all! Walton prefers Betfair but that’s just because they offer the fattest odds and a reasonable commission, however people can use whichever online bookie they wish. Placing the bets will take literally a couple of minutes per day – and can be done via phone or online PC. There’s no partnership or sponsorship in place here; providing clients stick to the form they will find a flat track betting system that generates fantastic rewards. Enough reasons for this positive Flat Specialist review.
Pros & Cons Of Flat Specialist Service
There’s an awful lot to like about this Flat Specialist betting strategy – mainly because it’s proven to actually work! Even better it’s still relatively new to market, so the bookies have yet to get wind on how to counteract it! That being said, as with any betting project there’s upsides and downsides that punters need to be well aware of.
- Flat Specialist service is a genuinely counter-intuitive system that has a proven record of taking advantage of market prices, and putting power back into the client’s corner. As much as bookies like to shift their odds, there’s not a whole amount they can do when popular horses are heavily backed – it means ‘outsiders’ present far greater value. We want people to back the favorites! Each bet placed on them enhances the odds for Walton’s horses to earn even more.
- A season long daily service. This is no joke. For £70/season (£10/month) Flat Specialist system provides night before tips that demand attention. It takes next to no time to place bets nowadays, and where else can you expect to make potentially hundreds of Pounds per week in less that a few minutes?
- Walton has been there. This guy isn’t the shady fella in the corner of the bookies ranting away at mysterious horses. Instead he’s a legit expert at calling the shots when it comes to flat racing. Forget jumps and chaos like the Grand National – this is all about making solid money from those otherwise innocuous smaller events that go on around the UK every day. We wouldn’t even plan for a Flat Specialist review if the creator was a fraud.
- It’s a trustworthy system. Flat Specialist 2017 demonstrates the historic earnings it has made with absolute commitment and proven fact. It also updates these as the season progresses, and offers a no questions money back guarantee for those who choose to bail out early. As outlined above – this is a serious long term investment, not one to win a casual race and then run away from. Serious punters only!
- It’s expected that those signing up for the Flat Specialist Review guide project have a solid bankroll behind them. This is because you aren’t going to win every race, and following the formula can get expensive – at least until the massive wins start rolling in. After season long subscription fees (at time of writing £70 – usually £140), it’s recommended to have at least £1k ready for a betting account. Obviously that may sound a lot – but Flat Specialist is a system designed for high returns.
- Walton is quick to explain that his win rate is 30%. That may not sound appealing to junior gamblers, but the fact is that he’s betting on horses with extended odds. Once that is factored in, anyone with a basic understanding of maths will realize that this is very good value.
You should also check our Option Robot review!
Flat Specialist System – Main Advantages
Flat Specialist by David Walton offers a tailor made service designed exclusively for one form of racing. By no means is this a casual tipping exchange, it’s all about making solid returns on effective betting strategy. By no means is this a system designed to enhance the casual punter, instead it’s better to think of it as an investment that requires a tiny amount of input every day.
Let Walton do the hard work and pick the races & horses that offer the best odds. There will be a prediction most days – and those where there aren’t, that’s because the betting exchange is cold or there’s nothing worth taking the risk on. once more, Walton is very upfront about this – he wants to win, and the best way of achieving this is by not taking unnecessary risks. Our Flat Specialist review is the key.
Quite frankly this is perhaps the most legit betting system going at the moment for those willing to invest a little time, a fair bit of cash, and aiming to make vast returns. It’s a proven system. In other forms of financial investment this would be called ‘copy trading’ whereby you follow the lead of an expert and reap in the rewards. At heart this is what Flat Specialist system is all about, and there’s very little not to like.
About David Walton
We touched on this above, but it’s time to delve a little deeper into the man with the plan. Walton was frustrated at the way betting markets moved, especially when backing every favorite going he ended up heavily out of pocket season after season. This is because the betting system works in a devious way to distract people from the genuine value on show. Likely anyone reading this Flat Specialist review will have seen countless times how often a 2- favorite is beaten by a 25-1 outsider. It happens every day.
Understandably frustrated at this, Walton took it upon himself to figure out how to look for weaknesses in the betting exchanges that could be exploited for maximum returns. After a little trial and error, he now earns over £30k/year in part-time betting wins and is looking to share this professionally with fellow racing enthusiasts in order to go full-time. One thing is for sure – if bookies have a dartboard you can bet his name will be right on top of the bull’s eye.
So Does Flat Specialist Work?
So far, so good. As outlined numerous times above during this Flat Specialist review, and by Walton himself, don’t expect to win every race. No man or machine could ever predict that, however flat racing is one of the more reliable ways to see an outsider seize the day. Providing clients approach this with an ope mind and a solid bankroll, there’s absolutely no reason why they can’t expect a very solid return. Historically speaking, those that have embraced and stuck with the strategy do extremely well – so yes it does indeed work!
Is Flat Specialist A Scam?
Absolutely not, however as mentioned it does require a certain level of commitment that may be beyond casual racing fans. The Flat Specialist service is very reliable and upfront – so much so that when there’s no value, this will be explained in the daily email. Walton is a very personable guy and easily able to contact with any queries. Long term he’s likely looking at expanding the social side of his service, but for now it’s a great time to get involved. When bookies see him as a threat and sign up for his tips themselves, you know you’re on a winner. Unlike the Quantum Code scam this system is 100% reliable.
Click Below To Sign Up ↓
You should also check our top Recommended Systems to make money online!!
Conclusion – Flat Specialist does work. Its Recommended.
When it comes to alternative investment strategies, gambling is always a tricky one to call. The vast majority of card based systems are scams, as too are any offering sports book based bets. They’re basically relying on fluke. However in the case of flat racing, there’s a certain degree of science and technical know-how that really can level the playing field.
Flat Specialist Review system by David Walton is a very precise, well tailored means of making potentially enormous profits with very little effort. There’s no reason why his prior success cannot be even enhanced upon for subsequent seasons – something which really out to be attractive to any serious punter out there. Sure it isn’t flawless – if it were then the entire racing season would be shut down, but it’s a very respectable way of making educated, accurate bets that offer a wonderful return.
If you’re going to follow any pro tip service, then at the moment there’s none better than Flat Specialist by David Walton. We highly recommend this guide to any newbie or experienced horse betting gambler, hope this in depth Flat Specialist review was helpful.